JH Biotech Inc. is looking for an eager to learn Marketing Assistant to support our growing team.
Our ideal candidate is a positive and organized individual with an interest in the agriculture industry. You’ll be providing support to the Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties, helping create promotional materials, and organizing events.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature including brochures, flyers, programs, event packets, videos, signs, and other promotional materials
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions which may include set up, tear down, decorations, organizing and handing out marketing materials etc.
- Assist with production related marketing materials, such as label design and printing
- Update and maintain the Marketing Department’s documentation, database, and calendar of events
- Assist with creating and promoting social media and website content
- Contribute ideas for print advertisements, online marketing, and other ongoing marketing projects
- High school diploma or GED. Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field a plus
- Proficient with MS Office. Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Creative Suite
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Writing and copy-editing abilities a plus
- Familiarity with social media platforms (social media, ecommerce, and email marketing experience a plus)
- Paid time-off
- Health and dental insurance
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume to HR@jhbiotech.com